Meine Liebe: More thoughts

After watching the first season of Meine Liebe I've come to the conclusion that "My Love" refers to the country of Kuchen where the story takes place versus a specific character in the anime. Additionally, this series doesn't count as shounen-ai or yaoi. Many might disagree with me, but it's true. I do agree that it's extremely slashable. The characters go through enough angst that I can see how it's mistaken for a shounen-ai series. Let's see: 5 bishounen main characters following a j-rock group formala, female characters are non-entities except when they're evil bitches, each of the 5 main characters has a different yet equally angst filled past that makes you want to cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleach 6th Ending - My Pace by Sunset Swish

My Pace by Sunset Swish - Translation

Crimson Spell