Meine Liebe

Last week I stumbled across the first episode of Meine Liebe Wieder, curious I looked up on it and realized that it was the second season of and anime called Meine Liebe, German for "my love". Having only a very very rudimentary understanding of German, I thought nothing of this. Then I got talking to Kalinara about it, and she noted that for an anime about an all boys elite school... this title is a bit off. I had a nice giggle about it.

I've only seen the first two episodes so far and it's rather intriguing. Though if they have any more goofy names I'm going to have a difficult time watching it without cackling myself to an early grave. One of the main characters' name is Orpheus Furst von Marmelade. ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleach 6th Ending - My Pace by Sunset Swish

My Pace by Sunset Swish - Translation

Crimson Spell