Next Week

Ok, so classes are finally over and I can finally get to translating the 6th Ending of Bleach. The 7th ending is already here, I actually like it, not as much as My Pace of course :P. The new opening is also pretty cool.

I'm also awaiting the 4th Volume of Vampire Hunter D. It' supposed to be out next month. I don't know how much more I'll be able to take of this series. There's always a damsel in distress most of the time she's a strong independent woman. Sometimes the change is for the better in the character and sometimes not, but the fact that the whole series is like this makes me tired. I just hope Mephistopheles shows up soon. that should be interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bleach 6th Ending - My Pace by Sunset Swish

My Pace by Sunset Swish - Translation

Crimson Spell